GA Solicitors – Our Approach
At GA Solicitors we pride ourselves on the level of service we provide our clients. We understand that it is as much our role to keep you informed as it is to carry out your legal requirements to a professional and high standard. Our pledge is to lessen the stress on our clients, not add to it.
With this in mind we have developed a customer charter which outlines our commitment to you.
GA Solicitors’ Customer Charter
- You will be provided with a named contact from the outset-we are a friendly organisation, not a faceless one
- You will never be surprised by a bill – we will keep you informed about costs every step of the way
- You will be kept up-to-date on all developments, and if there is no change for whatever reason, we will tell you that too
- We will make ourselves available for phone calls or meetings whenever possible
- If we miss your call, we will call back, the same day wherever possible
- Written correspondence will be dealt with within no more than two working days
- We’ll keep it simple- all letters and communications will be in plain language with an explanation of any legal jargon that can’t be avoided
- Every person who calls or visits GA Solicitors’ office will be greeted courteously and with a smile
We welcome feedback and are always keen to hear ideas about how we can best meet the needs of our clients. Please visit the feedback page to submit your comments and remember; for every client feedback form we receive, £1 is donated to our charity of the year.