Corporate / Commercial Solicitors
When you need support, we’re the business
With extensive experience in a range of corporate and commercial matters our substantial commercial team has developed a track record which speaks for itself.
Whether you own a large business, a small business, a family business or a public institution – our business is to look after yours.
Our panel of commercial solicitors works with organisations across Plymouth and the wider South West. Our clients range from education facilities through to public institutions, medical practices, large and small privately owned organisations and family businesses.
With decades of professional experience, our commercial solicitors advise on a range of issues such as:
- Partnership and LLP agreements and associated documents
- Shareholder agreements
- Company formations and articles of association
- General commercial agreements (including terms and conditions, supply and service agreements, distribution agreements, finance agreements, heads of terms, intellectual property agreements)
- Joint ventures
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Selling businesses
- Business and corporate reconstructions
- Loans, personal guarantees and debentures
- Advice to directors, shareholders, partners and sole traders
- Debt recovery
- Small business support
For a no obligation discussion, contact James Peterson on 01752 203520 or email james.peterson@GAsolicitors.com, alternatively speak with Tony Cusack on 01752 203542 or email tony.cusack@GAsolicitors.com.
The GA Solicitors commercial team is proud to be Lexcel accredited – an award given to legal practices for excellence in client care.