At GA Solicitors we understand the many constraints and challenges faced by the healthcare sector. Having health care law professionals supporting you who understand your industry and your needs can prove invaluable.
Our team of dedicated legal experts has developed in-depth knowledge about a range of issues facing the healthcare sector. We work with a variety of GP practices, dental practices, care homes, pharmacies and veterinary practices to provide advice and guidance on a wide variety of matters including:
- Partnership agreements and associated documents
- Partnership management and disputes
- Director’s duties and deeds of retirement
- Mergers (including multi-use sites)
- Employment – including restructuring, tribunals, disciplinaries and pensions
- Funding, banking and finance
- Invoice discounting
- Non-disclosure agreements/confidentiality agreements
- Property-including freehold and leasehold
- Leasehold management (grant of new leases, assignments and renewals)
- Joint ventures
Whatever your requirements, you can be assured that you will receive a high level of service and professional advice that is tailored specifically to your needs.
Please click below to see key contacts within the health care law team:
The GA Solicitors health care law team is proud to be Lexcel accredited – an award given to legal practices for excellence in client care.