GA Energy is our bespoke energy law service, offering specialist energy legal advice and support tailored to meet individual client’s needs.
We are passionate about the energy sector and we are committed to adding value to your projects. We adapt our approach to meet your business needs. We can offer a virtual in-house niche energy lawyer to work closely with you or your in-house legal team, or we can offer a more traditional legal support role as and when you need us. This could be across your entire project portfolio or on single instructions when you need some additional support.
We work on projects throughout the UK across a range of technologies including solar, wind, anaerobic digestion, hydro power, battery storage and energy from waste.
Our team can help you with:
- Drafting and negotiating heads of terms
- Options and agreements for lease to secure land rights
- Leases and transfers of land
- Deeds of easement and wayleaves for cable routes and access
- Licences including for early access and to carry out works.
- Corporate/Commercial (including company set up, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and business support)
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and exclusivity agreements
- Power purchase agreements for direct supply
- Reports and certificates of title
- Direct agreements required by funders
- Property litigation
- Employment advice
Whether you are a developer, asset manager, investor, landowner or community group, our team can assist you with new projects, site acquisition, maximising value from your existing assets, property finance and project acquisition and disposal work.
You can also view our GA Energy team sheet here.