GA’s property litigation team can call upon significant experience and specialist expertise in relation to what is a technical and often complex area of law.
We recognise that property related disputes are often highly charged and stressful for all involved. We will work hard to protect your interests and seek an appropriate solution whether by court/tribunal proceedings, expert determination or mediation.
Areas of our work include the following:-
- Adverse possession
- Access to neighbouring land
- Boundary disputes
- Collective enfranchisement
- Easements (including interference with rights of way and claims for ‘prescriptive’ rights)
- Lease extensions
- Nuisance claims (to include odour and noise nuisance)
- Rights of light
- Trespasser possession claims